Tuesday, May 8, 2007

DANGER ACE IN 46th PLACE

Danger Ace is in 46Th place, and considering we weren't even on the board yesterday, that's pretty cool.

But we still need a lot of votes, and I mean a lot of 'em. To make it into Round Three, we've got to be in the top 30, and we're 16 spots away with six days to go.

A giant THANK YOU to everybody who's voted so far.

If you haven't, here's the link again: http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,137/topic,2854.0/

Remember, you must be registered member to vote, and all it takes is simpling going into the Danger Ace Round Two forum and typing the letters Y - E - S! Once you're registered, it's the easiest thing you'll do all day - promise!

Now, as for registering... I know some of you are having trouble getting registered, and I apologize for that. It seems like Dimestore's got quite a few bugs in there system... and they lock the forums every morning to count votes, so it's looking like the afternoon and evening (east coast time) is the best time for voting.

Again, thanks for all the "Yes"s so far, but we ain't out of the woods yet... so here's the deal.

If you give us a "Yes" vote, let me know, and you'll be entered into a drawing to have a character in Danger Ace #1 named after you!


Remember: Your "YES" vote + Danger Ace = A CAVEMAN IN A LAB COAT!

(And that's all I'm saying.)

Thanks again, guys.

1 comment:

Jovial1 said...

Okay... I thought I'd voted last night, but now I see that I just viewed the forum. I was pretty tired, and didn't know what the instructions were.

One more vote added. Make mine Danger Ace.