Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WIN!


All right, I had kind of resigned myself to losing this Small Press Idol thing, but last night, I got a nice little pep talk from Scott, my wife, and God in a dream, so y'know what...?

I AIN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

So, if you haven't purchased a copy of Danger Ace # 0 yet, get on it HERE.

What's that? You're worried about not liking it? Yeah, well you'll never know if you will or not unless you order one and find out. But how about this: If you're unsatisfied with the book, I'll happily buy you another comic of equal or lesser value that you do like to replace it. That's a promise.

Just to bottomline, folks - I REALLY NEED VOTES and I NEED 'EM FAST.

There's only four days left of voting and I need at least 18 unique purchases. Honestly, that's not a whole lot in the skeem of things.

I know some of you have had a hard time ordering from the site - no doubt, it's a pain. But at this point, all I've got to say is suck it up. Try until it works, or either email me or the sites administrator, Ian, and let him know what the problem is.
Just so I don't come off sounding like a total dick, I really do appreciate all the support and encouragement you guys have given us so far... and it's not easy asking for my friends' hard earn cash. It means a lot to see you guys rallying around me, Jerry and Matt to help this thing happen. We're not there # 1 yet, but by God, we can be.

2 comments:

Phil Looney said...

Can retailers buy in bulk?

Jovial1 said...

I'll see if I can't pimp it a little bit elsewhere as well.