Friday, May 25, 2007

I AM RETURNED

It's been a long couple of weeks at work, at home, at blah blah blah... but things are kind of slowing down a bit, which is good. And since I had a few minutes, I thought I'd just post a little something so my six readers know I'm still alive and kicking (and working)

If you don't know, I'll be at Heroescon in Charlotte June 15th - 17th with Flashback Universe (even though I've yet to officially write anything for them), talking up Jim's awesome CBR formatted web-comics as well as my own silly stuff.

Here's a link - we're down about midway down, under Flashback Universe.

I hope to be giving away free mini-comics featuring the rescripted DOCTOR IMPOSSIBLE vs. FRANKENSTEIN's MONSTER 6-pager I did for 803 # 1, and maybe (if I have enough time) a rescripted version of Hero House from 803 # 3.

That's right... I'm going to milk both of those stories for all they're worth, but here's the thing - if you pick up a copy of Doctor Impossible # 1 (only a $2.00) at the show, and take one of the minis, you'll walk away with every Doc appearance to date, which is pretty cool, right?
I'll be displaying at least the first 3 pages of Danger Ace, so for those of you who voted and want to see what you helped create... stop by and take a look.

Also, my man Ricardo Cabrera and I plan to kick off our new webcomic this weekend, and here's an exclusive sneek peek at the thumbnails for all you Bad Simian readers out there.

It's called ARMSTRONG'S.

No comments: