Thursday, May 17, 2007

...AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE DC COMICS ANY MORE!


Oh, my god! I kid you not - BATMAN #665 doesn't just have the best Batman line/moment of the last ten years. IT HAS TWO OF 'EM!
I'm not exaggerating and I refuse to spoil it, but if you've got the clams, put 'em on the counter and take this one home... and remember, this is coming from a guy that doesn't even like DC comics any more.
ADDITIONAL READING:
Phil at Poptown's started a little grass roots campaigning for ComicFoundry.com, who're trying to get their new magazine off the ground. Throw 'em some support, yo...

2 comments:

Phil Looney said...

Was it the "Super Alpha Male" part? I liked that, though this issue as a whole fell flat for me, probably because I read ASBAR first and couldn't get the stink off.

Jovial1 said...

That's what you get for having bought ASBAR, Phil. I dropped that one months ago, fortunately.