Sunday, June 3, 2007

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Three things to mention.

1 - I saw Knocked Up today, and loved it. I thought more people would be excited about it, especially since it's the follow up to 40 Year Old Virgin, but not so much... haven't really heard anyone else looking forward to it. Maybe it's a married guy thing, I don't know, either way... go see it. You'll laugh. You'll cry. And Katherine Heigel's sick hot.

2 - Thanks to my buddy Scott, I've been able to watch a lot of Transformers cartoons. Not surprisingly, they aren't very good, but there's a few of them that I really remembered liking as a kid that hold up pretty well... as we get closer to the explosion-fest that will be the July 4th 2007 weekend, I might even rundown my top 10 favorite episodes. But I might not, who knows?

3 - If you're not one of the 6 people who regularly visit this blog, and/or my wife, then you might not be aware that I'm currently in a little comics themed contest called Small Press Idol. Round Three voting is going on now, and I'll be posting some voting information tomorrow for those of you who're interested.

Not to toot my own horn, but I was really happy with the way the first three pages turned out, and maybe you will be too.

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jovial1 said...

I've got the first box set of Transformers episodes on DVD. It's amazing the little foibles in quality we forgive in the name of childhood.

I'd still challenge kids today to show me anything as cool as the Transformers, however.