Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OKAY, SERIOUSLY... MERRY CHRISTMAS (WAR IS OVER)

Well, today's the day Marvel wraps up their comics event in seven parts, Civil War, and I, for one, am glad to see it come to an end.

Several of you have expressed some interest in hearing my predictions, but I think I'm going to hold off and just see how things work oh, what the hell.
- Tony shaves his 'stache!

- Cap goes underground, and his regular series becomes a 70s TV show comic where he wanders town to town helping out the locals (that'd be fun, right?)!
- Thor (the real one) comes back, sees what's happened in his absence and immediately throws up his arms and mumbles under his breath, "Forget this."!

- Scarlet Witch reappears and says, "Daddy... no more continuity editors."!

- Somebody else asks, "Hey, where's the Hulk?"!

Anyway, I'll be doing another (very opinionated) review of Civil War # 7 tomorrow, so be here or be sorry!


No comments: